Vs > Zolotonosa
San J. Matas vs Zolotonosa Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
San J. Matas vs Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
San J. Matas vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
San J. Matas vs Borzja, Russia
Zolotonosa vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Zolotonosa vs Zell Am See, Austria
Zolotonosa vs Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Zolotonosa vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Miri
Wauseon, Oh vs Breves
Muscat vs Melville Hall
Makhanga vs Genoa, Ne
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Zolotonosa, Ukraine is approximately 9,303 km or 5,781 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Zolotonosa bearing 292.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 219.3° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Zolotonosa has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zolotonosa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 659.6 mm (26 in) more which is equivalent to 659.6 l/m² (16.19 US gal/ft²) or 6,596,000 l/ha (705,156 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Zolotonosa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Zolotonosa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zolotonosa vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Peterborough, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Aeroparque B. Aires, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Mitilini, Greece
San J. Matas vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Zolotonosa vs Yamasa, Dominican Republic
Zolotonosa vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Zolotonosa vs Shannon, Ireland
Zolotonosa vs Georgetown, Ascension Island
Rushville, Il vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Aimores vs Fredericton, Nb
Terrace, Bc vs Msekera Agromet
Rumoi vs Klepinino
San J. Matas vs Zolotonosa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Zolotonosa