Vs > Znamenka
San J. Matas vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Tel Aviv, Israel
San J. Matas vs Vilnius, Lithuania
San J. Matas vs Conakry, Guinea
San J. Matas vs Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Znamenka vs Tobruk, Libya
Znamenka vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Znamenka vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Znamenka vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Kap Tobin vs Santiago
Watertown, Sd vs Vevay, In
Acapulco vs Suttsu
Famagusta vs Paganella Mountain
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 9,355 km or 5,813 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 292.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 220.1° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.3 °C (29.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 665.6 mm (26.2 in) more which is equivalent to 665.6 l/m² (16.34 US gal/ft²) or 6,656,000 l/ha (711,571 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
San J. Matas vs Repetek, Turkmenistan
San J. Matas vs Kosseir, Egypt
San J. Matas vs Tortosa, Spain
Znamenka vs Clark, Sd, Usa
Znamenka vs Ituacu, Brazil
Znamenka vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Znamenka vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Choir vs Tacloban City
Scottsbluff, Ne vs Santa Barbara, Ca
Sedro Woolley, Wa vs Gulkana, Ak
Framingham, Ma vs Iquique-Diego Aracena
San J. Matas vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka