Vs > Zitomir
San J. Matas vs Zitomir Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mackay Mo, Australia
San J. Matas vs Opotiki, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Zitomir vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Zitomir vs Hanover, Nh, Usa
Zitomir vs Skopje, Macedonia
Zitomir vs Ujedinenija Island, Russia
Base Esperanza vs Glasgow, Mt
Ze Doca vs Paris, Il
Cordeiro vs Maimana
Roseau, Mn vs Chihuahua
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Zitomir, Ukraine is approximately 9,029 km or 5,611 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Zitomir bearing 289.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 219.7° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Zitomir has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zitomir is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.2 °C (30.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.2 °C (34.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 620.6 mm (24.4 in) more which is equivalent to 620.6 l/m² (15.23 US gal/ft²) or 6,206,000 l/ha (663,463 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Zitomir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Zitomir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zitomir vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
San J. Matas vs Lusaka Int., Zambia
San J. Matas vs Rivolto, Italy
San J. Matas vs Aracuai, Brazil
Zitomir vs Bilma, Niger
Zitomir vs Phetchabun, Thailand
Zitomir vs Sivas, Turkey
Zitomir vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Hohenpeißenberg, Bavaria vs Itaperuna
Coffs Harbour vs Brest
Guayaquil vs Akita
Alexandroupolis vs Pureora Forest
San J. Matas vs Zitomir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Zitomir