Vs > Zhob
San J. Matas vs Zhob Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
San J. Matas vs Jonkoping A, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Oroomieh, Iran
San J. Matas vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Zhob vs Ono-I-Lau, Fiji
Zhob vs Chahbahar, Iran
Zhob vs La Coruna, Spain
Zhob vs Farah, Afghanistan
Trinidad, Co vs Minonk, Il
Fort Wayne, Indiana vs Sault Ste Marie, On
Base Antartica B. O’Hig vs Menaka
Vigna Di Valle vs Darwin, Northern Territory
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Zhob, Pakistan is approximately 12,973 km or 8,061 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Zhob bearing 317.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 217.6° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Zhob has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zhob is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 5.1 °C (9.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19 °C (34.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 941.6 mm (37.1 in) more which is equivalent to 941.6 l/m² (23.11 US gal/ft²) or 9,416,000 l/ha (1,006,633 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Zhob.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Zhob. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zhob vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Tartous, Syria
San J. Matas vs Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Zhob vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Zhob vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Zhob vs Kirov, Russia
Zhob vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Keetmanshoop vs Rocha
Beeville, Tx vs Trelew
Dnepropetrovsk vs Kafironda
Lampedusa Island vs Kagoshima
San J. Matas vs Zhob Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Zhob