Vs > Zanjan
San J. Matas vs Zanjan Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Balmaceda Puerto, Chile
San J. Matas vs Maputo, Mozambique
San J. Matas vs Alexandra, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron, Paraguay
Zanjan vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Zanjan vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Zanjan vs Cerdyn’, Russia
Zanjan vs Trujillo, Peru
Waimate vs Kawthaung
Mossuril, Lumbo vs Ed Dueim
Smolensk vs Abidjan
Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha vs Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Zanjan, Iran is approximately 11,121 km or 6,911 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Zanjan bearing 303.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 225.2° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Zanjan has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Zanjan is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.4 °C (42.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 911.2 mm (35.9 in) more which is equivalent to 911.2 l/m² (22.36 US gal/ft²) or 9,112,000 l/ha (974,133 US gal/ac) more. About 3 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Zanjan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Zanjan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zanjan vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Pathein, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Mazatlan, Mexico
San J. Matas vs Timaru, New Zealand
Zanjan vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Zanjan vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Zanjan vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Zanjan vs Sohag, Egypt
Earlton, On vs Itacoatiara
Lawrence, Ks vs Sadrinsk
Moncion vs Pontotoc, Ms
Kandahar vs La Harpe, Il
San J. Matas vs Zanjan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Zanjan