Vs > Vologda
San J. Matas vs Vologda Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
San J. Matas vs El Arish, Egypt
San J. Matas vs Ismailia, Egypt
San J. Matas vs La Concordia, Ecuador
Vologda vs Juiz De Fora, Brazil
Vologda vs Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain
Vologda vs Irece, Brazil
Vologda vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Wellington Aero vs Constanta
Oshima vs Pige
Gaalkacyo vs Sao Joaquim
Analalava vs Changchun
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Vologda, Russia is approximately 9,286 km or 5,770 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Vologda bearing 297.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 208.7° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Vologda has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Vologda is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 21.5 °C (38.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 652.9 mm (25.7 in) more which is equivalent to 652.9 l/m² (16.02 US gal/ft²) or 6,529,000 l/ha (697,993 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 38.8° higher in San J. Matas than in Vologda.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Vologda. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vologda vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Kingston, Jamaica
San J. Matas vs Pskov, Russia
San J. Matas vs Kurgan, Russia
Vologda vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Vologda vs Carlinville, Il, Usa
Vologda vs Van, Turkey
Vologda vs Framingham, Ma, Usa
Onahama vs Bvumbwe
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Jaguaruana
Parintins vs Riverhead Forest
Sfax vs Matsumoto
San J. Matas vs Vologda Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Vologda