Vs > Volgograd
San J. Matas vs Volgograd Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Federal Point, Fl, Usa
San J. Matas vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
San J. Matas vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Georgetown, Ascension Island
Volgograd vs Woodstock, Va, Usa
Volgograd vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Volgograd vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Volgograd vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Marstal vs Wau
College Park, Md vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Aledo, Il vs Katsuura
Toyooka vs Vigo/ Peinador
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Volgograd, Russia is approximately 10,129 km or 6,294 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Volgograd bearing 301.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 216.6° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Volgograd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Volgograd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.7 °C (30°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.2 °C (52.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 908.6 mm (35.8 in) more which is equivalent to 908.6 l/m² (22.3 US gal/ft²) or 9,086,000 l/ha (971,354 US gal/ac) more. About 3 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Volgograd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Volgograd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Volgograd vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Temuka, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Warren, Pa, Usa
San J. Matas vs Chiang Mai, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Volgograd vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Volgograd vs Ofunato, Japan
Volgograd vs La Plata, Argentina
Volgograd vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Khost
Kitamiesashi vs Kobe
Guasdualito vs Inukjuak, Quebec
Chattanooga, Tn vs Wajima
San J. Matas vs Volgograd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Volgograd