Vs > Viljujsk
San J. Matas vs Viljujsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Corum, Turkey
San J. Matas vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Peterborough, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko, Russia
Viljujsk vs Tromso, Norway
Viljujsk vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Viljujsk vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Viljujsk vs Cairo, Egypt
Dease Lake, Bc vs Hawkinsville, Ga
Clark, Sd vs Springfield, Missouri
Chumphon vs Badin
Mbala vs Bambui
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Viljujsk, Russia is approximately 10,713 km or 6,657 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Viljujsk bearing 11.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 174.5° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Viljujsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Viljujsk is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 33.2 °C (59.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 51.2 °C (92.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 965.7 mm (38 in) more which is equivalent to 965.7 l/m² (23.7 US gal/ft²) or 9,657,000 l/ha (1,032,397 US gal/ac) more. About 4 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Viljujsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Viljujsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Viljujsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Trelew, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
San J. Matas vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Viljujsk vs Wakamatsu, Japan
Viljujsk vs Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Viljujsk vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Viljujsk vs Newport, Tn, Usa
Berlin vs Gisborne
Milan vs Mcminnville, Tn
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories vs Magaria
Goldsboro, Nc vs Catacamas
San J. Matas vs Viljujsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Viljujsk