Vs > Uzgorod
San J. Matas vs Uzgorod Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
San J. Matas vs Erzurum, Turkey
San J. Matas vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
San J. Matas vs Mkambo, Gabon
Uzgorod vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Uzgorod vs Aiken, Sc, Usa
Uzgorod vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Uzgorod vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Strasbourg vs Birmingham, Alabama
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Tirios
Quanah, Tx vs Halaib
Alma, Mi vs Burkes Garden, Va
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Uzgorod, Ukraine is approximately 8,636 km or 5,367 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Uzgorod bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 222.5° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Uzgorod has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Uzgorod is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 14.5 °C (26.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.9 °C (32.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 486.6 mm (19.2 in) more which is equivalent to 486.6 l/m² (11.94 US gal/ft²) or 4,866,000 l/ha (520,208 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Uzgorod.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Uzgorod. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Uzgorod vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| 0 (0)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Talladega, Al, Usa
San J. Matas vs M. Calamita, Italy
San J. Matas vs Tidjikdja, Mauritania
San J. Matas vs Kenitra, Morocco
Uzgorod vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Uzgorod vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
Uzgorod vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Uzgorod vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Mersa Matruh
Machado vs Melville Hall
Kristiansand vs Esperance (po)
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Raufarhöfn
San J. Matas vs Uzgorod Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Uzgorod