Vs > Ust-Kamcatsk
San J. Matas vs Ust-Kamcatsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain
San J. Matas vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Mahackala, Russia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand
Ust-Kamcatsk vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy
Providenja Bay vs Skopje
Belize City vs Grand Island, Ne
Bonilla Island, Bc vs Hoopeston, Il
San R. Yuma vs Palmerston N (aero)
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia is approximately 10,241 km or 6,364 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ust-Kamcatsk bearing 49.5° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 153.4° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ust-Kamcatsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ust-Kamcatsk is in or near the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 24.5 °C (44.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.3 °C (34.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 503.5 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 503.5 l/m² (12.36 US gal/ft²) or 5,035,000 l/ha (538,275 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Ust-Kamcatsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ust-Kamcatsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Kamcatsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
San J. Matas vs Hombori, Mali
San J. Matas vs Pisa, Tuscany, Italy
San J. Matas vs Isoka, Zambia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Surgut, Russia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Ardmore, New Zealand
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Campina Grande, Brazil
Cambridge, Md vs Albion, Ne
Foggia, Puglia vs Perth, Western Australia
Prince Rupert, British Columbia vs Coldwater, Mi
Burlington, Vt vs Appleby
San J. Matas vs Ust-Kamcatsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Kamcatsk