Vs > Ust-Barguzin
San J. Matas vs Ust-Barguzin Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Dubrovnik, Croatia
San J. Matas vs Telsiai, Lithuania
San J. Matas vs Rhodes, Greece
San J. Matas vs Quesnel, Bc, Canada
Ust-Barguzin vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Safford, Az, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Ust-Barguzin vs Spokane, Wa, Usa
Arezzo vs Vinnitsa
Vanguardia vs Siauliai
Hamamatsu vs Ras Nsrany
Tara vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ust-Barguzin, Russia is approximately 11,929 km or 7,413 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ust-Barguzin bearing 359.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 180.1° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ust-Barguzin has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ust-Barguzin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26.3 °C (47.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.9 °C (57.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 855.1 mm (33.7 in) more which is equivalent to 855.1 l/m² (20.99 US gal/ft²) or 8,551,000 l/ha (914,159 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Ust-Barguzin.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ust-Barguzin. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Barguzin vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa
San J. Matas vs Turiacu, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Posse, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Vologda, Russia
Ust-Barguzin vs Zigansk, Russia
Ust-Barguzin vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Ust-Barguzin vs Taungoo, Myanmar
Ust-Barguzin vs Cotonou, Benin
Taoyuan vs Ilirnej
Vicosa vs Frankfort, Ky
Lugansk vs Catalao
Ruatoria vs Mc Grath, Ak
San J. Matas vs Ust-Barguzin Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Barguzin