Vs > Turukhansk
San J. Matas vs Turukhansk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Jalta, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Laboulaye, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Kitale, Kenya
San J. Matas vs Bechar, Algeria
Turukhansk vs Casper, Wy, Usa
Turukhansk vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Turukhansk vs Springfield, Missouri, Usa
Turukhansk vs Varena, Lithuania
Indore, Madhya Pradesh vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Selma, Al vs Oymyakon
Port Hardy, Bc vs Hami
Hombori vs Ponta Pora
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Turukhansk, Russia is approximately 10,387 km or 6,455 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Turukhansk bearing 340.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 188.5° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Turukhansk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Turukhansk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 30.8 °C (55.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.7 °C (69.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 673.5 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 673.5 l/m² (16.53 US gal/ft²) or 6,735,000 l/ha (720,016 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Turukhansk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Turukhansk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Turukhansk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Essej, Russia
San J. Matas vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Pretoria, South Africa
Turukhansk vs Yazd, Iran
Turukhansk vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Turukhansk vs Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Turukhansk vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories
Erfurt vs Piacenza
Maanty vs Sundsvall
Conway, Ar vs Correntina
San J. Matas vs Turukhansk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Turukhansk