Vs > Temuka
San J. Matas vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Armavir, Russia
San J. Matas vs Floresta, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Surat Thani, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
Temuka vs Quba, Azerbaijan
Temuka vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Temuka vs Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Temuka vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi vs Stambaugh, Mi
Horta, Faial vs Libby, Mt
Aledo, Il vs Dnepropetrovsk
Djerba vs Blenheim
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 13,689 km or 8,507 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 94.8° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 49.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Temuka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.2 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 606.1 mm (23.9 in) more which is equivalent to 606.1 l/m² (14.88 US gal/ft²) or 6,061,000 l/ha (647,961 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs North Bay, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
San J. Matas vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Temuka vs Tahoua, Niger
Temuka vs Eldoret, Kenya
Temuka vs Badajoz, Spain
Temuka vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Mount Airy, Nc vs Saga
Ajan vs Algona, Ia
Oakland, Md vs Ottawa, Ontario
Kem vs Bom J. Do Piaui
San J. Matas vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka