Vs > Te Anau
San J. Matas vs Te Anau Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
San J. Matas vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
San J. Matas vs Passo Fundo, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Te Anau vs Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa
Te Anau vs Gabes, Tunisia
Te Anau vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Te Anau vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Kasprowy Wierch vs Totara Flat
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs St Maarten
Greenfield, In vs Mandalay
Concepcion vs Jerusalem
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Te Anau, New Zealand is approximately 13,953 km or 8,670 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Te Anau bearing 98.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 47.4° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Te Anau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Anau is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 14.4 °C (25.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.3 °C (9.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 53.3 mm (2.1 in) more which is equivalent to 53.3 l/m² (1.31 US gal/ft²) or 533,000 l/ha (56,981 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Te Anau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Te Anau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Anau vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -7 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Yoko, Cameroon
San J. Matas vs Calafat, Romania
San J. Matas vs Hetan, China
San J. Matas vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Te Anau vs Camaguey, Cuba
Te Anau vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Te Anau vs Boonton, Nj, Usa
Te Anau vs Dagoretti, Kenya
Bajkit vs Mariscal Estigarribia
Milan, Mn vs Romny
Anchorage, Alaska vs Fianarantsoa
Casper, Wy vs Nizne-Udinsk
San J. Matas vs Te Anau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Anau