Vs > Surgut
San J. Matas vs Surgut Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
San J. Matas vs Ulan-Bator/ Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Segou, Mali
San J. Matas vs Eureka, Sd, Usa
Surgut vs Rashad, Sudan
Surgut vs Vlissingen, Netherlands
Surgut vs Maanty, Mongolia
Surgut vs Yariguies, Colombia
Manaus vs Annaba (Les Salines)
Broughton Island, Nt vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri
Asahikawa vs Campo Mourao
Albenga vs Vesterø, Læsø
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Surgut, Russia is approximately 10,514 km or 6,533 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Surgut bearing 326.6° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 196.3° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Surgut has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Surgut is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 27.2 °C (49°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.2 °C (61.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 734.6 mm (28.9 in) more which is equivalent to 734.6 l/m² (18.03 US gal/ft²) or 7,346,000 l/ha (785,336 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Surgut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Surgut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Surgut vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Tunis, Tunisia
San J. Matas vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tirana, Albania
San J. Matas vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va, Usa
Surgut vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Surgut vs Soure, Brazil
Surgut vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Surgut vs Suwa, Japan
Lancaster, Wi vs Newark, Nj
Balikesir vs Sandanski
Leh, Jammu And Kashmir vs Hailar
Majuro vs Summerville, Sc
San J. Matas vs Surgut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Surgut