Vs > Suntar
San J. Matas vs Suntar Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Inchon, North Korea
San J. Matas vs Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
San J. Matas vs Rabat, Morocco
Suntar vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Suntar vs Stamford, Ct, Usa
Suntar vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Suntar vs Kopua, New Zealand
Kandahar vs Hobart (airport)
Caen vs Winslow, Az
Geneva, Ne vs Gabes
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Los Angeles, California
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Suntar, Russia is approximately 10,927 km or 6,790 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Suntar bearing 8.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 176° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Suntar has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Suntar is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 31.7 °C (57.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 46.2 °C (83.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 950.3 mm (37.4 in) more which is equivalent to 950.3 l/m² (23.32 US gal/ft²) or 9,503,000 l/ha (1,015,934 US gal/ac) more. About 4 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Suntar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Suntar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Suntar vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Seymour, In, Usa
San J. Matas vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
San J. Matas vs Touggourt, Algeria
San J. Matas vs Cheju, North Korea
Suntar vs Windhoek, Namibia
Suntar vs Herat, Afghanistan
Suntar vs Francistown, Botswana
Suntar vs Pathein, Myanmar
Milan vs Taunton, Ma
Bandar Lengeh vs Perry, Ok
Port Elizabeth vs Hughenden, Queensland
Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund vs Arezzo
San J. Matas vs Suntar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Suntar