Vs > Shiraz
San J. Matas vs Shiraz Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs La Plata, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Salvador, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Gazala Gawazat, Sudan
Shiraz vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Shiraz vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Shiraz vs Circleville, Oh, Usa
Shiraz vs Castlegar, Bc, Canada
Agalega vs Uummannaq
Saki vs Motueka
Karuizawa vs Salima
Aleksandrovsk-Sahal vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Shiraz, Iran is approximately 11,884 km or 7,385 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Shiraz bearing 304.7° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 229.3° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Shiraz has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Shiraz is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.5 °C (11.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.7 °C (35.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 921 mm (36.3 in) more which is equivalent to 921 l/m² (22.6 US gal/ft²) or 9,210,000 l/ha (984,610 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Shiraz.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Shiraz. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shiraz vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Tres Lagoas, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Florianopolis, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Wakamatsu, Japan
San J. Matas vs Columbus, Ohio, Usa
Shiraz vs Deseret, Ut, Usa
Shiraz vs Bursa, Turkey
Shiraz vs Dikson Island, Russia
Shiraz vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Vestervig vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut
Oconto, Wi vs Tosontsengel
Acapulco vs Sibu
Spickard, Mo vs Quanah, Tx
San J. Matas vs Shiraz Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Shiraz