Vs > Selagoncy
San J. Matas vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Muscat , Oman
San J. Matas vs Evora, Portugal
San J. Matas vs Quito, Ecuador
San J. Matas vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Selagoncy vs Cajamarca, Peru
Selagoncy vs Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Selagoncy vs Ceduna, Australia
Selagoncy vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Giresun vs Koutia
Manila, Luzon vs Nar’Jan-Mar
Kalewa vs Komissarovka
Yurimaguas vs Atchison, Ks
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 10,492 km or 6,520 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 4.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 177.9° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 37.3 °C (67.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 51.5 °C (92.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 934.5 mm (36.8 in) more which is equivalent to 934.5 l/m² (22.93 US gal/ft²) or 9,345,000 l/ha (999,043 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kastamonu, Turkey
San J. Matas vs Queenstown, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Rai Valley, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Maiduguri, Nigeria
Selagoncy vs Trelew, Argentina
Selagoncy vs Julianehb, Greenland
Selagoncy vs Gwavas Forest, New Zealand
Selagoncy vs Aurora, Il, Usa
Senhor Do Bonfim vs Anderson, Sc
Vicenza vs Portage La Prairie, Mb
Crotone, Calabria vs Sao Carlos
Cluj vs Conceicao Araguaia
San J. Matas vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy