Vs > Salamanca/ Matacan
San J. Matas vs Salamanca/ Matacan Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mount Pleasant, Ia, Usa
San J. Matas vs Vevay, In, Usa
San J. Matas vs Badajoz, Spain
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Correntina, Brazil
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Mexico City, Mexico
College Park, Md vs Patras
Mercedes vs Rosario
Christchurch Gardens vs Batesville, Ms
Luck vs Clarinda, Ia
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain is approximately 6,573 km or 4,085 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Salamanca/ Matacan bearing 269.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 233.1° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Salamanca/ Matacan has a Mediterranean warm climate (Csb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Salamanca/ Matacan is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 838.1 mm (33 in) more which is equivalent to 838.1 l/m² (20.57 US gal/ft²) or 8,381,000 l/ha (895,985 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Salamanca/ Matacan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Salamanca/ Matacan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Salamanca/ Matacan vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Las Lomitas, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
San J. Matas vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
San J. Matas vs Varna, Bulgaria
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Adiake, Ivory Coast
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand
Salamanca/ Matacan vs Hatanga, Russia
Wagga vs Comodoro Rivadavia
Mobile, Alabama vs Varena
Podor vs Golconda, Nv
Washington, Ia vs Port Fitzroy
San J. Matas vs Salamanca/ Matacan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Salamanca/ Matacan
- Gijon, Spain - 288.3 kms (179.1 miles) N
- Oviedo, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) N
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) N
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WNW
- Melgaço, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 263.9 kms (164 miles) WNW
- Braganca, Portugal - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) NW
- Porto , Portugal - 260.8 kms (162.1 miles) W
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WSW
- Coimbra, Portugal - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WSW
- Caceres, Spain - 180.1 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 247.7 kms (153.9 miles) SW
- Badajoz, Spain - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) SSW
- Evora, Portugal - 336 kms (208.8 miles) SW