Vs > Reboly
San J. Matas vs Reboly Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Williston, North Dakota, Usa
San J. Matas vs Genoa, Italy
San J. Matas vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Amberley, Australia
Reboly vs Guaira, Brazil
Reboly vs Nawabshah, Pakistan
Reboly vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De, Usa
Reboly vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Mwmosa vs Ulaangom
Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta vs Juzno-Kurilsk
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs Ceara Mirim
Pensacola, Fl vs Córdoba
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Reboly, Russia is approximately 8,646 km or 5,373 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Reboly bearing 289° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 206.2° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Reboly has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Reboly is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average temperature is 23 °C (41.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.9 °C (43°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 621 mm (24.4 in) more which is equivalent to 621 l/m² (15.24 US gal/ft²) or 6,210,000 l/ha (663,890 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Reboly.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Reboly. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Reboly vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Dudinka, Russia
San J. Matas vs Bistrita, Romania
San J. Matas vs Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
San J. Matas vs Mount Airy, Nc, Usa
Reboly vs Innsbruck, Austria
Reboly vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Reboly vs Kirensk, Russia
Reboly vs Reno, Nevada, Usa
Kassala vs Espinosa
Akron, Oh vs Kasempa
Izobamba vs Willemstad
Claremorris vs Portland, Maine
San J. Matas vs Reboly Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Reboly