Vs > Ras-Sedr
San J. Matas vs Ras-Sedr Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Galena, Alaska, Usa
San J. Matas vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs Simcoe, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs De Bilt, Netherlands
Ras-Sedr vs Moline/ Quad City, Il, Usa
Ras-Sedr vs Altai, China
Ras-Sedr vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Ras-Sedr vs Serenje, Zambia
Conception, Mo vs Henderson, Nc
Jan Mayen b vs Tel Aviv
Ibirite vs Mercedes
Nagano vs Salta
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ras-Sedr, Egypt is approximately 10,199 km or 6,338 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ras-Sedr bearing 293.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 237.7° or WSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ras-Sedr has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ras-Sedr is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 2.7 °C (4.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.9 °C (17.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1211.6 mm (47.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1211.6 l/m² (29.74 US gal/ft²) or 12,116,000 l/ha (1,295,281 US gal/ac) more. About 81 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Ras-Sedr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ras-Sedr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ras-Sedr vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -2 (-4)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tateno, Japan
San J. Matas vs Sakata, Japan
San J. Matas vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Ras-Sedr vs Utena, Lithuania
Ras-Sedr vs Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
Ras-Sedr vs Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel, Azores
Ras-Sedr vs Helgoland, Germany
Kwajalein Island vs Lagos
Roseau, Mn vs Lincoln, Ne
Kurunegala vs Ukmerge
Lappeenranta vs Ust-Oloj
San J. Matas vs Ras-Sedr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ras-Sedr