Vs > Pjatigorsk
San J. Matas vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
San J. Matas vs Moro, Or, Usa
San J. Matas vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
San J. Matas vs Waco, Tx, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Murotomisaki, Japan
Pjatigorsk vs Gabes, Tunisia
Pjatigorsk vs Sokode, Togo
Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Aurora, Il
Wakefield, Ne vs Cimone Mountain
KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA) vs Rashad
Changchun vs Badajoz
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 10,297 km or 6,398 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 300.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 221.1° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15.4 °C (27.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.8 °C (35.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 674.1 mm (26.5 in) more which is equivalent to 674.1 l/m² (16.54 US gal/ft²) or 6,741,000 l/ha (720,658 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Santa Maria, Ca, Usa
San J. Matas vs Choma, Zambia
San J. Matas vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
San J. Matas vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Pjatigorsk vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Kano, Nigeria
Pjatigorsk vs Indian Lake, Ny, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Tarauaca, Brazil
White Hall, Il vs Lazaropole
Koumac vs Gazala Gawazat
Car Nicobar vs Akola
Mindat vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
San J. Matas vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk