Vs > Petrozavodsk
San J. Matas vs Petrozavodsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Attu Island, Alaska, Usa
San J. Matas vs Elmira, Ny, Usa
San J. Matas vs Farmington, Me, Usa
San J. Matas vs Damascus (Intl), Syria
Petrozavodsk vs Sal, Cape Verde
Petrozavodsk vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Petrozavodsk vs Kerch, Russia
Petrozavodsk vs Kawambwa, Zambia
Mosnov vs Montevideo, Mn
Senhor Do Bonfim vs Columbus, Ks
Rockford, Il vs Pathein
Abu Dhabi vs Nagua
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Petrozavodsk, Russia is approximately 8,889 km or 5,524 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Petrozavodsk bearing 292.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 207.6° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Petrozavodsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Petrozavodsk is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.7 °C (40.9°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 641.4 mm (25.3 in) more which is equivalent to 641.4 l/m² (15.74 US gal/ft²) or 6,414,000 l/ha (685,699 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 41.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Petrozavodsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Petrozavodsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Petrozavodsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
San J. Matas vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
San J. Matas vs Szeged, Hungary
San J. Matas vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Graz, Austria
Petrozavodsk vs White Hall, Il, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Moorestown, Nj, Usa
Petrozavodsk vs Askanija Nova, Ukraine
Wiluna, Western Australia vs Charleston (municipal), Sc
Marina Di Ginosa vs Corfu
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Fort Smith, Arkansas
Eelde vs Taungoo
San J. Matas vs Petrozavodsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Petrozavodsk