Vs > Oroomieh
San J. Matas vs Oroomieh Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kingfisher, Ok, Usa
San J. Matas vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
San J. Matas vs Alice, Tx, Usa
San J. Matas vs Athens, Greece
Oroomieh vs Tabligbo, Togo
Oroomieh vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Oroomieh vs Yevlax, Azerbaijan
Oroomieh vs Hot Springs, Va, Usa
Batna vs Osorno-Canal Bajo
Cheyenne, Wyoming vs Minamitorishima
Chiba vs Belgaum (Sambre)
Kaingaroa Forest vs Vermilion, Ab
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Oroomieh, Iran is approximately 10,807 km or 6,715 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Oroomieh bearing 301.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 225.9° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Oroomieh has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Oroomieh is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 880.3 mm (34.7 in) more which is equivalent to 880.3 l/m² (21.6 US gal/ft²) or 8,803,000 l/ha (941,099 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Oroomieh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Oroomieh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Oroomieh vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Waihi, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Lancaster, Wi, Usa
San J. Matas vs Petawawa, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs El Arish, Egypt
Oroomieh vs Las Americas, Dominican Republic
Oroomieh vs Gourdon, France
Oroomieh vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Oroomieh vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Floresta vs Niinisalo, Kankaanpää, Satakunta
Zonguldak vs Lincoln, Va
Ushibuka vs Kimberley
Peoria, Il vs Pontotoc, Ms
San J. Matas vs Oroomieh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Oroomieh