Vs > Omsk
San J. Matas vs Omsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bordeaux, France
San J. Matas vs Kem, Russia
San J. Matas vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Omsk vs Deir Ezzor, Syria
Omsk vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Omsk vs Szczecin, Poland
Omsk vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Timehri vs Laredo, Texas
Salvador vs Mount Gambier
Santa Cruz vs Rensselaer, In
Minamidaitojima vs El Obeid
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Omsk, Russia is approximately 11,087 km or 6,889 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Omsk bearing 326° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 199.9° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Omsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Omsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.7 °C (40.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.2 °C (58°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 836.7 mm (32.9 in) more which is equivalent to 836.7 l/m² (20.53 US gal/ft²) or 8,367,000 l/ha (894,488 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Omsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Omsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Livingstone, Zambia
San J. Matas vs Khatgal, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Utena, Lithuania
Omsk vs Cambridge, Md, Usa
Omsk vs Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand
Omsk vs Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa
Omsk vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Hachijojima vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Timimoun vs Padang, Sumatra
Encruz. Do Sul vs Lake City, Fl
Rio Branco vs Wakayama
San J. Matas vs Omsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Omsk