Vs > Nizneangarsk
San J. Matas vs Nizneangarsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Ndola, Zambia
San J. Matas vs Marble Hill, Mo, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Nizneangarsk vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Nizneangarsk vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Nizneangarsk vs Brocken, Germany
Nizneangarsk vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Castro, Paraná
Faro vs Gomel
Boise, Idaho vs Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming
Encruz. Do Sul vs Lisbon, Nd
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Nizneangarsk, Russia is approximately 11,665 km or 7,249 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Nizneangarsk bearing 0.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 179.7° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Nizneangarsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Nizneangarsk is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 27 °C (48.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.8 °C (59°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 876.6 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 876.6 l/m² (21.51 US gal/ft²) or 8,766,000 l/ha (937,144 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Nizneangarsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Nizneangarsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nizneangarsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
San J. Matas vs Xichang, China
San J. Matas vs Morioka, Japan
San J. Matas vs Cherrapunji, India
Nizneangarsk vs Toyama, Japan
Nizneangarsk vs Kajaani, Finland
Nizneangarsk vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Nizneangarsk vs Studsgård, Denmark
Valentia vs Clark, Sd
Yakushima vs Decimomannu
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Poltava
Miyakejima vs Farafra
San J. Matas vs Nizneangarsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Nizneangarsk