Vs > Ngaumu Forest
San J. Matas vs Ngaumu Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Daguaan City, Philippines
San J. Matas vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
San J. Matas vs Rio Cuarto, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Kenora, On, Canada
Ngaumu Forest vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Ngaumu Forest vs Malin Head, Ireland
Ngaumu Forest vs Kopua, New Zealand
Ngaumu Forest vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Klamath Falls, Or vs Arvaikheer
Franklin, Pa vs Vacaville, Ca
Guadalajara vs Royal Oak, Md
Ammassalik vs Chapeco
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ngaumu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,327 km or 8,282 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ngaumu Forest bearing 89.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 53.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ngaumu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ngaumu Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.5 °C (22.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 72.8 mm (2.9 in) more which is equivalent to 72.8 l/m² (1.79 US gal/ft²) or 728,000 l/ha (77,828 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Ngaumu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ngaumu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ngaumu Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -102 (-4)
|| -73 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
San J. Matas vs Vitebsk, Belarus
San J. Matas vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tartu, Estonia
Ngaumu Forest vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ngaumu Forest vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Ngaumu Forest vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Ngaumu Forest vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Minamidaitojima vs Tystofte
Ocotal vs Baruuhturuun
Comitan vs Galva, Il
Jan Mayen Island vs Clayton, Nm
San J. Matas vs Ngaumu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ngaumu Forest