Vs > Mt Pleasant
San J. Matas vs Mt Pleasant Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
San J. Matas vs Cherrapunji, India
San J. Matas vs Morioka, Japan
San J. Matas vs Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada
Mt Pleasant vs Tadotsu, Japan
Mt Pleasant vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Mt Pleasant vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
The Pas, Manitoba vs Kandahar
Kandahar vs Osorno-Canal Bajo
Miyakejima vs Safford, Az
Pipestone, Mn vs Essej
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Mt Pleasant, New Zealand is approximately 13,579 km or 8,438 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Mt Pleasant bearing 93.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mt Pleasant has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Mt Pleasant is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.6 °C (20.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 544 mm (21.4 in) more which is equivalent to 544 l/m² (13.35 US gal/ft²) or 5,440,000 l/ha (581,572 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Mt Pleasant.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Mt Pleasant. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mt Pleasant vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
San J. Matas vs Agadez, Niger
Mt Pleasant vs Marengo, Il, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Reading, Pa, Usa
Mt Pleasant vs Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Mt Pleasant vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Pige vs Sedro Woolley, Wa
Lærdal, Western Norway vs Myitkyina
Dabaa vs Lusaka
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs East Sale
San J. Matas vs Mt Pleasant Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Mt Pleasant