Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
San J. Matas vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Iquitos, Peru
San J. Matas vs Merry Island, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Qabala, Azerbaijan
San J. Matas vs Parakou, Benin
Mcmurdo Sound vs Guardiavecchia, Italy
Mcmurdo Sound vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Mcmurdo Sound vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
Mcmurdo Sound vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Lanzarote vs Zanjan
Kushiro vs Nurnberg
Columbus, Ohio vs Clinton, Ia
Hannover vs Pecora
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 12,837 km or 7,977 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 118.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 11.3° or NNE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The mean annual temperature is 41.4 °C (74.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.8 °C (35.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1013.6 mm (39.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1013.6 l/m² (24.88 US gal/ft²) or 10,136,000 l/ha (1,083,606 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Hannover, Germany
San J. Matas vs Jonkoping A, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Guaratinga, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Greenwood, Sc, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Udon Thani, Thailand
Mcmurdo Sound vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Yerbent, Turkmenistan
Wakkanai vs Tontouta
Buenos Aires vs Pilar Obs
Miches vs Totara Flat
Kairouan vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu
San J. Matas vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound