Vs > Lower Hutt, Avalon
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Barabinsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Campina Grande, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Monywa, Myanmar
San J. Matas vs Randers, Denmark
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Fukuyama, Japan
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii vs Neyba
Newark, Nj vs Luck
Borzja vs Bamako
Columbus, Ga vs Trapani/ Birgi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand is approximately 13,407 km or 8,331 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Avalon bearing 90.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 52.8° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Avalon is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 11 °C (19.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 117.6 mm (4.6 in) less which is equivalent to 117.6 l/m² (2.89 US gal/ft²) or 1,176,000 l/ha (125,722 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Lower Hutt, Avalon.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lower Hutt, Avalon. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Avalon vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -64 (-3)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -118 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
San J. Matas vs Konstanz, Germany
San J. Matas vs Canar, Ecuador
San J. Matas vs Ouarzazate, Morocco
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Salekhard, Russia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Mactan, Philippines
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Lower Hutt, Avalon vs Yoko, Cameroon
Talladega, Al vs Honolulu, Oahu
Khoram Abad vs Independence, Ks
Yosu/ Yeosu vs Zugspitze
Kafironda vs Lhasa, Tibet
San J. Matas vs Lower Hutt, Avalon Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Avalon