Vs > Ljubasevka
San J. Matas vs Ljubasevka Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Latina, Italy
San J. Matas vs Kagoshima, Japan
San J. Matas vs Nagano, Japan
San J. Matas vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Ljubasevka vs Richmond, Australia
Ljubasevka vs Gloversville, Ny, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Mexico City, Mexico
Loja Argelia vs Minden, Ne
Honolulu, Oahu vs Crateus
Vacaville, Ca vs Trinidad, Co
Dagoretti vs Lom
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Ljubasevka, Ukraine is approximately 9,226 km or 5,733 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Ljubasevka bearing 291.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 221.6° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Ljubasevka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ljubasevka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.7 °C (28.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 674.6 mm (26.6 in) more which is equivalent to 674.6 l/m² (16.56 US gal/ft²) or 6,746,000 l/ha (721,192 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Ljubasevka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Ljubasevka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ljubasevka vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Ciudad Real, Spain
San J. Matas vs Den Helder, Netherlands
San J. Matas vs Peoria, Il, Usa
San J. Matas vs Sewell, Chile
Ljubasevka vs Goa, India
Ljubasevka vs Esperance, Western Australia, Australia
Ljubasevka vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Annaba (Les Salines), Algeria
Simon Bolivar vs Innsbruck
Owase vs Baie Comeau, Qc
Elista vs Monte Cristi
Vytegra vs Upper Sandusky, Oh
San J. Matas vs Ljubasevka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ljubasevka