Vs > Lincoln
San J. Matas vs Lincoln Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Sulina, Romania
San J. Matas vs Diamantino, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
San J. Matas vs Owensboro, Ky, Usa
Lincoln vs Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Lincoln vs Verhojansk, Russia
Lincoln vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Lincoln vs Dzardzan, Russia
Lake City, Fl vs Tambora, Sumbawa
Oran vs Essen
Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn vs Kamloops, Bc
Galva, Il vs Kanchanaburi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lincoln, New Zealand is approximately 13,599 km or 8,450 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lincoln bearing 93.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 49.9° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lincoln has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lincoln is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.6 °C (22.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 586.8 mm (23.1 in) more which is equivalent to 586.8 l/m² (14.4 US gal/ft²) or 5,868,000 l/ha (627,328 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in San J. Matas than in Lincoln.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lincoln. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lincoln vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Esquel, Argentina
San J. Matas vs Itaperuna, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Vanavara, Russia
San J. Matas vs Yekaterinburg, Russia
Lincoln vs Lake City, Fl, Usa
Lincoln vs Brocken, Germany
Lincoln vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Lincoln vs Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay
Taif vs Pureora Forest
Meridian, Mississippi vs Canar
Sverdlovsk vs Ezeiza
Trondheim vs Kengtung
San J. Matas vs Lincoln Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lincoln