Vs > Lake Hawea
San J. Matas vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Waverly, Oh, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tontouta, New Caledonia
San J. Matas vs Miches, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Lake Hawea vs Tbilisi, Georgia
Lake Hawea vs El Golea, Algeria
Lake Hawea vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Lake Hawea vs Urakawa, Japan
Lake Charles, Louisiana vs Vancouver, British Columbia
Mae Hong Son vs London, On
La Ceiba vs Dagoretti
Mariscal Estigarribia vs Koumac
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 13,845 km or 8,603 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 96.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 48.5° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Hawea is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 462.5 mm (18.2 in) more which is equivalent to 462.5 l/m² (11.35 US gal/ft²) or 4,625,000 l/ha (494,443 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.8° higher in San J. Matas than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
San J. Matas vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
San J. Matas vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
San J. Matas vs Ofunato, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Montevideo, Mn, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Asosan, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Toyooka, Japan
Lake Hawea vs Bangkok, Thailand
Ushuaia vs Vize Island
Sverdlovsk vs Amritsar
San J. Matas vs Ouallene Bordj
Goias vs Bedford, Ma
San J. Matas vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea