Vs > Krasnoyarsk
San J. Matas vs Krasnoyarsk Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Tabriz, Iran
San J. Matas vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
San J. Matas vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
San J. Matas vs Lake Placid, Ny, Usa
Krasnoyarsk vs Ostende, Belgium
Krasnoyarsk vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Krasnoyarsk vs Providenja Bay, Russia
Krasnoyarsk vs Waverly, Oh, Usa
Leninbad vs Charlottetown, Pe
Brockport W, Ny vs Ngaoundere
Dease Lake, Bc vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Constanta vs Lodwar
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Krasnoyarsk, Russia is approximately 11,504 km or 7,149 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Krasnoyarsk bearing 344.3° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 189.2° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Krasnoyarsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Krasnoyarsk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 23.3 °C (42°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.2 °C (58°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 806.6 mm (31.8 in) more which is equivalent to 806.6 l/m² (19.8 US gal/ft²) or 8,066,000 l/ha (862,309 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 35.5° higher in San J. Matas than in Krasnoyarsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Krasnoyarsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Krasnoyarsk vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Pedernales, Dominican Republic
San J. Matas vs Esfahan, Iran
San J. Matas vs Greenville, Ms, Usa
San J. Matas vs Kap Tobin, Greenland
Krasnoyarsk vs Colombo, Sri Lanka
Krasnoyarsk vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Krasnoyarsk vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
Krasnoyarsk vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Kenton, Ok vs Chitedze
Yining vs Rio San Juan
Temuco-Maquehue vs San Francisco, California
Cape Town vs Laketown, Ut
San J. Matas vs Krasnoyarsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Krasnoyarsk