Vs > Kotlas
San J. Matas vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Chapeco, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
San J. Matas vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
San J. Matas vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Kotlas vs Gaya, Niger
Kotlas vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Kotlas vs Boise, Idaho, Usa
Kotlas vs Izmir, Turkey
Corning, Ar vs Kirov
Rinchinlhymbe vs Sao Goncalo
Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut vs Lynchburg, Va
Aberystwyth, Wales vs Armstrong, Ontario
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 9,501 km or 5,904 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 303° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 205.3° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 22.6 °C (40.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.5 °C (49.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 690.1 mm (27.2 in) more which is equivalent to 690.1 l/m² (16.94 US gal/ft²) or 6,901,000 l/ha (737,763 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Knoxville, Tn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
San J. Matas vs Morioka, Japan
San J. Matas vs Swift Current (cda), Sk, Canada
Kotlas vs Hama, Syria
Kotlas vs Pilar, Paraguay
Kotlas vs Toyooka, Japan
Kotlas vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Yanji vs Houghton Lake, Mi
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Benghazi
Yining vs M. Calamita
Kabompo vs As-Suways/ Suez
San J. Matas vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas