Vs > Kirillovka
San J. Matas vs Kirillovka Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kalispell, Montana, Usa
San J. Matas vs Cordoba, Spain
San J. Matas vs Yoko, Cameroon
San J. Matas vs Tamale, Ghana
Kirillovka vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kirillovka vs Hakodate, Japan
Kirillovka vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Kirillovka vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Jaguaruana vs Bom Jesus
Lisbon vs Kamloops, Bc
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Riverhead Forest vs Fort De France
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Kirillovka, Ukraine is approximately 9,666 km or 6,007 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Kirillovka bearing 295.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 220.4° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Kirillovka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kirillovka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.9 °C (28.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21 °C (37.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 642.6 mm (25.3 in) more which is equivalent to 642.6 l/m² (15.77 US gal/ft²) or 6,426,000 l/ha (686,982 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in San J. Matas than in Kirillovka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Kirillovka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kirillovka vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
San J. Matas vs Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
San J. Matas vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
San J. Matas vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Kirillovka vs Juba, Sudan
Kirillovka vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Kirillovka vs Nida, Lithuania
Kirillovka vs Orland, Norway
Astrakhan vs Cita/ Kadala
Pecs vs Zumbrota, Mn
Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De vs Yerbent
Plovdiv vs Trout Lake, Ontario
San J. Matas vs Kirillovka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Kirillovka