Vs > Irbid
San J. Matas vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
San J. Matas vs North Bay, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Guanare, Venezuela
San J. Matas vs Junin, Argentina
Irbid vs Viterbo, Italy
Irbid vs Pune, India
Irbid vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Irbid vs Famagusta, Cyprus
Port Harcourt vs Kopua
Tadotsu vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca
Burlington, Iowa vs Paraparaumu
Schefferville, Quebec vs Water Valley, Ms
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 10,336 km or 6,423 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 295.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 233.9° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average temperature is 6.6 °C (11.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 751.6 mm (29.6 in) more which is equivalent to 751.6 l/m² (18.45 US gal/ft²) or 7,516,000 l/ha (803,510 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada
San J. Matas vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
San J. Matas vs Vienna, Austria
San J. Matas vs Naha, Okinawa, Japan
Irbid vs Okhotsk, Russia
Irbid vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Irbid vs Pskov, Russia
Irbid vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Owase vs Quixeramobim
Cobar Mo vs Ethelda Bay, Bc
Bratsk vs Lake Coleridge
Olympia, Wa vs Cape Scott, Bc
San J. Matas vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid