Vs > Hokonui Forest
San J. Matas vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Los Lunas, Nm, Usa
San J. Matas vs Tobruk, Libya
San J. Matas vs Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Hokonui Forest vs Brest, France
Hokonui Forest vs Elko, Nv, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Pontiac, Il, Usa
Lampedusa Island vs Abilene, Tx
Hombori vs Sheridan, Wy
Moro, Or vs Kafironda
Redding, Ca vs Benghazi
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,875 km or 8,622 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 98.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 46.5° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.9 °C (25°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.7 °C (8.5°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 187.3 mm (7.4 in) more which is equivalent to 187.3 l/m² (4.6 US gal/ft²) or 1,873,000 l/ha (200,236 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -8 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Klepinino, Ukraine
San J. Matas vs Dryden, On, Canada
San J. Matas vs Cape Smidta, Russia
San J. Matas vs Ely, Nevada, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Hokonui Forest vs Alpena, Michigan, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
Chico Univ Farm, Ca vs Rio De Janeiro
Hachijojima vs Siemreap
Chatham, Nb vs Cambridge, Md
Las Gaviotas vs Alert, Nunavut
San J. Matas vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest