Vs > Hatanga
San J. Matas vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Paris, France
San J. Matas vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Kirensk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky, Russia
Hatanga vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Hatanga vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Hatanga vs Parana, Argentina
Hatanga vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Misamfu vs Stavanger, Rogaland
Sedan, Ks vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais
Sao Tome vs Port-Gentil
Fayette, Ia vs Auckland, Mangere
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 9,853 km or 6,123 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 353.7° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 182° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 37.3 °C (67.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.5 °C (74.7°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 956.5 mm (37.7 in) more which is equivalent to 956.5 l/m² (23.47 US gal/ft²) or 9,565,000 l/ha (1,022,562 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 51.4° higher in San J. Matas than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Galati, Romania
San J. Matas vs Asyut, Egypt
San J. Matas vs Farah, Afghanistan
San J. Matas vs Mitzic, Gabon
Hatanga vs Mwmosa, Malawi
Hatanga vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Hatanga vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Hatanga vs Klepinino, Ukraine
Orenburg vs Auckland, Albert Park
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Kirov
Lincoln vs Gaspar Hdez.
Cheju vs Dumka
San J. Matas vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga