Vs > Hanmer Forest
San J. Matas vs Hanmer Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
San J. Matas vs Frankfort, Ky, Usa
San J. Matas vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
San J. Matas vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Hanmer Forest vs Sniezka, Poland
Hanmer Forest vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Hanmer Forest vs Ismailia, Egypt
Hanmer Forest vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Tuckerton, Nj vs Plainfield, Nj
Baitag vs Helwan
Sigonella vs Windsor, Il
Rumipamba vs Lytton, Bc
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Hanmer Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,574 km or 8,435 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Hanmer Forest bearing 92.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 51.3° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Hanmer Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Hanmer Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.8 °C (24.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 75.1 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 75.1 l/m² (1.84 US gal/ft²) or 751,000 l/ha (80,287 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Hanmer Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Hanmer Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hanmer Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -63 (-2)
|| -62 (-2)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Anadyr, Russia
San J. Matas vs Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary
San J. Matas vs Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bambesa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Hanmer Forest vs Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada
Hanmer Forest vs Shelbyvillee, Ky, Usa
Hanmer Forest vs Ocotal, Nicaragua
Hanmer Forest vs Mfuwe, Zambia
Sunnyside, Wa vs Harare
Phrae vs Ngaumu Forest
Casper, Wy vs Canakkale
Civitavecchia vs Oakley, Id
San J. Matas vs Hanmer Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Hanmer Forest