Vs > Frunze
San J. Matas vs Frunze Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Innsbruck, Austria
San J. Matas vs Dikson Island, Russia
San J. Matas vs Kalakan, Russia
San J. Matas vs Lop Buri, Thailand
Frunze vs Baton Rouge, La, Usa
Frunze vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Frunze vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Frunze vs Egg Island, Bc, Canada
Obidos vs Guidonia
Sagres, Algarve vs Byrd
Barcelona vs Galva, Il
Omu vs Parma, Emilia Romagna
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic is approximately 12,252 km or 7,613 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Frunze bearing 325.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 206.3° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Frunze has a hot, dry summer continental climate (Dsa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Frunze is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.4 °C (24.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.5 °C (42.3°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 785.9 mm (30.9 in) more which is equivalent to 785.9 l/m² (19.29 US gal/ft²) or 7,859,000 l/ha (840,179 US gal/ac) more. About 2 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Frunze.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Frunze. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Frunze vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Gardermoen, Norway
San J. Matas vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
San J. Matas vs Caracas, Venezuela
San J. Matas vs London-Gatwick, Uk
Frunze vs Paris, France
Frunze vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Frunze vs Reconquista, Argentina
Frunze vs Telsiai, Lithuania
Miches vs West Palm Beach, Fl
Shizuoka vs Lyon
Beja vs Alice Springs
Aracuai vs Im Poliny Osipenko
San J. Matas vs Frunze Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Frunze