Vs > Fergana
San J. Matas vs Fergana Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Beja, Portugal
San J. Matas vs Gabo Island, Australia
San J. Matas vs Prachin Buri, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Aleksandrov-Gaj, Russia
Fergana vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
Fergana vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Fergana vs Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Fergana vs Ajiro, Japan
Kuujjuaq, Qc vs Towanda, Pa
Bomnak vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Trinkot vs Bermuda
Portalegre vs Corfu
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Fergana, Russia is approximately 12,336 km or 7,666 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Fergana bearing 322.2° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 209.7° or SSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Fergana has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Fergana is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.4 °C (18.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1049.7 mm (41.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1049.7 l/m² (25.76 US gal/ft²) or 10,497,000 l/ha (1,122,199 US gal/ac) more. About 7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in San J. Matas than in Fergana.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Fergana. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fergana vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
San J. Matas vs Juliaca, Peru
San J. Matas vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
San J. Matas vs Bologna, Italy
Fergana vs Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Fergana vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Fergana vs Barcelona, Spain
Fergana vs Kermanshah, Iran
Laukuva vs Plymouth, England
Gwavas Forest vs Farmington, Mo
Sniezka vs Akune
Goteborg vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va
San J. Matas vs Fergana Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Fergana