Vs > Eyrewell Forest
San J. Matas vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Eilat, Israel
San J. Matas vs Coro, Venezuela
San J. Matas vs Melilla, Spain
San J. Matas vs Sheberghan, Afghanistan
Eyrewell Forest vs Markovo, Russia
Eyrewell Forest vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Hao, French Polynesia
Eyrewell Forest vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Toyooka vs Cabo Frio (Cape)
Floriano vs North Platte, Nebraska
Kenitra vs Semnan
Haboro vs Riga
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 13,616 km or 8,461 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 93.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.2° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 477.9 mm (18.8 in) more which is equivalent to 477.9 l/m² (11.73 US gal/ft²) or 4,779,000 l/ha (510,907 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kalmar, Sweden
San J. Matas vs Veraval, India
San J. Matas vs North Battleford, Sk, Canada
San J. Matas vs Galuut, Mongolia
Eyrewell Forest vs Villa Reynolds, Argentina
Eyrewell Forest vs Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Eyrewell Forest vs Beirut, Lebanon
Eyrewell Forest vs Goiania, Brazil
Araxa vs Bogdarin
Machado vs Ballinger, Tx
Santander, Cantabria vs Turgay
Luang Prabang vs Dourados
San J. Matas vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest