Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
San J. Matas vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Carinhanha, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
San J. Matas vs St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
San J. Matas vs Gourdon, France
Dunedin (Aero) vs Vitoria, Brazil
Dunedin (Aero) vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Dunedin (Aero) vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Brownsville, Texas, Usa
Saiq vs Saratov
Dickson, Tn vs State University, Nm
Male vs Maimana
Malaga, Costa del Sol vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 13,754 km or 8,547 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 96.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 47.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 13.9 °C (25°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.1 °C (9.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 565.5 mm (22.3 in) more which is equivalent to 565.5 l/m² (13.88 US gal/ft²) or 5,655,000 l/ha (604,557 US gal/ac) more. About 1 6/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in San J. Matas than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Split, Croatia
San J. Matas vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
San J. Matas vs Chileka, Malawi
San J. Matas vs Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Keetmanshoop, Namibia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Fredericton, Nb, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Karonga vs West Point, Ga
Ifrane vs Hun
Tampa, Florida vs Tarapoto
Okayama vs Craiova
San J. Matas vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E