Vs > Djelfa
San J. Matas vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
San J. Matas vs Invercargill, New Zealand
San J. Matas vs Phuket, Thailand
San J. Matas vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Djelfa vs Reading, Pa, Usa
Djelfa vs Santa Maria, Brazil
Djelfa vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Djelfa vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Dagoretti vs Dewar Lakes, Nt
Krasnoufimsk vs Pirai
Oshima vs Bethlehem, Nh
Columbus, Ks vs Ivdel’
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 7,386 km or 4,589 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 277.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 239.7° or WSW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.9 °C (17.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.9 °C (28.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 879.2 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 879.2 l/m² (21.58 US gal/ft²) or 8,792,000 l/ha (939,923 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.2° higher in San J. Matas than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Vanguardia, Colombia
San J. Matas vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
San J. Matas vs Willis Island M.O., Australia
San J. Matas vs Iloilo, Philippines
Djelfa vs Port-Gentil, Gabon
Djelfa vs Kayseri, Turkey
Djelfa vs Ciampino, Italy
Djelfa vs Bahariya, Egypt
Strasbourg vs Nanortalik
Pirenopolis vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Badajoz vs Chihuahua
Kinston, Nc vs Hanmer Forest
San J. Matas vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa