Vs > Dera Ismail Khan
San J. Matas vs Dera Ismail Khan Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
San J. Matas vs Tura, Russia
San J. Matas vs Tristan Da Cunha, Tristan Da Cunha
San J. Matas vs Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada
Dera Ismail Khan vs Tampere, Finland
Dera Ismail Khan vs Xichang, China
Dera Ismail Khan vs Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Arezzo vs Lincoln, Va
Sena Madureira vs Rio San Juan
Lihue, Kauai vs Chillan
Nagoya vs Yakutat, Ak
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan is approximately 13,025 km or 8,094 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Dera Ismail Khan bearing 319° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 216.2° or SW .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Dera Ismail Khan has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Dera Ismail Khan is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 0.1 °C (0.2°F) cooler.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.2 °C (31°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 957.8 mm (37.7 in) more which is equivalent to 957.8 l/m² (23.51 US gal/ft²) or 9,578,000 l/ha (1,023,952 US gal/ac) more. About 4 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.3° higher in San J. Matas than in Dera Ismail Khan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Dera Ismail Khan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dera Ismail Khan vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -6 (-10)
|| -4 (-7)
|| 0 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Sandomierz, Poland
San J. Matas vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
San J. Matas vs Bourke, New South Wales, Australia
San J. Matas vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Dera Ismail Khan vs Perales, Colombia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Jalta, Ukraine
Dera Ismail Khan vs Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Dera Ismail Khan vs Meridian, Mississippi, Usa
Coffs Harbour vs Santa Cruz
Cel. Pacheco vs Augusta, Ga
Helgoland vs Ras Al Kahimah
Mt Vernon, Il vs Phoenix, Arizona
San J. Matas vs Dera Ismail Khan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Dera Ismail Khan