Vs > Cita/ Kadala
San J. Matas vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Dixon, Il, Usa
San J. Matas vs Williamsburg, Va, Usa
San J. Matas vs Onega, Russia
San J. Matas vs Havana, Cuba
Cita/ Kadala vs Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Darfield, New Zealand
Cita/ Kadala vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Vitoria vs Mito
Hassakah vs Ogdensburg, Ny
Marshall, Tx vs Prado
International Falls, Minnesota vs Mexia, Tx
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 12,066 km or 7,498 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 4.4° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 177.2° or S .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.7 °C (48°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.9 °C (70°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 884.1 mm (34.8 in) more which is equivalent to 884.1 l/m² (21.7 US gal/ft²) or 8,841,000 l/ha (945,162 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
San J. Matas vs Vize Island, Russia
San J. Matas vs Itaituba, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Barkhan, Pakistan
Cita/ Kadala vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
Cita/ Kadala vs Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
Cita/ Kadala vs Barranquilla, Colombia
Bajkit vs Milan, Mn
Frankfort, Ky vs Thomasville, Al
Yevlax vs Phnom Penh
Prachin Buri vs Canton, Ny
San J. Matas vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala