Vs > Chupungnyong
San J. Matas vs Chupungnyong Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Man, Ivory Coast
San J. Matas vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
San J. Matas vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
San J. Matas vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Chupungnyong vs Erie, Pa, Usa
Chupungnyong vs Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar
Chupungnyong vs Venice, Italy
Chupungnyong vs Otaru, Japan
Babolsar vs Oak Ridge, Tn
Yining vs Naxcivan
Isoka vs Urbana, Oh
Tartu vs Puttalam
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Chupungnyong, North Korea is approximately 13,530 km or 8,407 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Chupungnyong bearing 21° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 162.1° or SSE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Chupungnyong has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chupungnyong is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.6 °C (22.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 76.5 mm (3 in) more which is equivalent to 76.5 l/m² (1.88 US gal/ft²) or 765,000 l/ha (81,784 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Chupungnyong.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Chupungnyong. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chupungnyong vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -218 (-9)
|| -140 (-6)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Dallas, Texas, Usa
San J. Matas vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
San J. Matas vs Puerto Montt, Chile
San J. Matas vs Odessa, Ukraine
Chupungnyong vs Mogadishu, Somalia
Chupungnyong vs Lashio, Myanmar
Chupungnyong vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Chupungnyong vs Tebessa, Algeria
Sal vs Fairfield, Ia
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Kure
Port Sudan vs Jerez De La Frontera
Gardiz vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
San J. Matas vs Chupungnyong Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Chupungnyong