Vs > Christchurch Gardens
San J. Matas vs Christchurch Gardens Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Sikasso, Mali
San J. Matas vs Stykkisholmur, Iceland
San J. Matas vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
San J. Matas vs Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa
Christchurch Gardens vs Parintins, Brazil
Christchurch Gardens vs Sobral, Brazil
Christchurch Gardens vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Christchurch Gardens vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Kars vs Blacksburg, Va
Yekaterinburg vs La Mesa
Bangalore vs Zell Am See
Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi vs Okinoerabu
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand is approximately 13,587 km or 8,443 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Christchurch Gardens bearing 93.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Christchurch Gardens has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Christchurch Gardens is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12 °C (21.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 582.6 mm (22.9 in) more which is equivalent to 582.6 l/m² (14.3 US gal/ft²) or 5,826,000 l/ha (622,838 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in San J. Matas than in Christchurch Gardens.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Christchurch Gardens. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch Gardens vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
San J. Matas vs Jenisejsk, Russia
San J. Matas vs Alexandria, Sd, Usa
San J. Matas vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
Christchurch Gardens vs San Luis, Argentina
Christchurch Gardens vs Brenham, Tx, Usa
Christchurch Gardens vs Khabarovsk, Russia
Christchurch Gardens vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Barabinsk vs Durban
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Chapeco
Miyakonojo vs Normanton, Queensland
Padova vs Dunedin, Musselburgh
San J. Matas vs Christchurch Gardens Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch Gardens