Vs > Christchurch, Bromley
San J. Matas vs Christchurch, Bromley Climate & Distance Between
San J. Matas vs Morada Nova, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Luena, Angola
San J. Matas vs Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
San J. Matas vs Sibiu, Romania
Christchurch, Bromley vs Mount Isa, Australia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Christchurch, Bromley vs Nikko, Japan
Christchurch, Bromley vs Walla Walla, Washington, Usa
Montevideo, Mn vs Antonio Narino
Thandwe vs Arad
Ouanaham vs Hama
Peoria, Il vs Egg Island, Bc
- The distance between San J. Matas, Dominican Republic and Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand is approximately 13,593 km or 8,447 mi.
- To reach San J. Matas in this distance one would set out from Christchurch, Bromley bearing 93.4° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Matas bearing 50.1° or NE .
- San J. Matas has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Christchurch, Bromley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Matas is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Christchurch, Bromley is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.8 °C (21.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.9 °C (10.6°F) less in San J. Matas. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 634.4 mm (25 in) more which is equivalent to 634.4 l/m² (15.57 US gal/ft²) or 6,344,000 l/ha (678,216 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in San J. Matas than in Christchurch, Bromley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Matas relative to Christchurch, Bromley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Christchurch, Bromley vs San J. Matas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Matas vs Kaunas, Lithuania
San J. Matas vs Bakersfield, Ca, Usa
San J. Matas vs Lencois, Brazil
San J. Matas vs Melilla, Spain
Christchurch, Bromley vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Christchurch, Bromley vs Imbert, Dominican Republic
Christchurch, Bromley vs Poronajsk, Russia
Christchurch, Bromley vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Tahoua vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Tartu vs Whitehorse, Yt
Pirenopolis vs Vitim
Chamical vs Badajoz
San J. Matas vs Christchurch, Bromley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Matas
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 58 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 62 kms (38.6 miles) NE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 41.8 kms (26 miles) N
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) NE
- Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 26.8 kms (16.7 miles) NE
- Moca, Dominican Republic - 40.8 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Salcedo, Dominican Republic - 53 kms (33 miles) E
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 63 kms (39.1 miles) E
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 43.4 kms (27 miles) ESE
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 85.2 kms (53 miles) E
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.8 miles) SE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 86.9 kms (54 miles) ESE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Christchurch, Bromley